The Pussycat Junction is committed to providing quality services to you and this policy outlines our ongoing obligations to you in respect of how we manage your Personal Information .We have adopted the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the Privacy Act). The NPPs govern the way in which we collect, use, disclose, store, secure and dispose of your Personal Information.
A copy of the Australian Privacy Principles may be obtained from the website of The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner at www.aoic.gov.au.
Thank you for visiting this Website. The Pussycat Junction is committed to protecting the privacy of the visitors to this Website, and maintaining your trust and confidence is one of The Pussycat Junction highest priorities. The Pussycat Junction respects your right to keep your personal information confidential, if you so request.
1. Types of Information The Pussycat Junction Collects
Examples of sources from which The Pussycat Junction collects Personal Data include:
- The use of inquiry and registration forms
- The purchase process when you buy products online through this Website
- The provision of your details to use online or offline
The types of Personal Data that The Pussycat Junction collects may include the following:
- Home, shipping and billing address, phone and fax number
- Mobile phone number
- E-mail address(es)
- IP address and browser information
- Payment details including credit card information
- Market research data such as customer usage patterns
2. Use of Personal Data and Disclosure of Personnal Data
By providing The Pussycat Junction with Personal Data, you accept that The Pussycat Junction may use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Processing orders, registrations and inquires
- Running competitions
- Conducting market research
- Measuring interest in and improving our website, products and services
- Sending you newsletters
- Resolving disputes, collecting fees and troubleshooting problems.
The Pussycat Junction may also use your Personal Data in aggregate form for building up marketing profiles, to aid strategic development, to audit usage of the website.
You have the right to request information about the Personal Data The Pussycat Junction holds on you. If your Personal Data is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, you can ask to have such Personal Data information corrected or removed. Annually, you have the right to request written documentation on the Personal Data The Pussycat Junction have about you. To request this document please write to email@example.com.
You can withdraw your consent to The Pussycat Junction using the Personal Data for such purposes that needs your consent at any time by contacting The Pussycat Junction firstname.lastname@example.org. Furthermore, newsletters from The Pussycat Junction allow you to opt out of further mailings.
As a general rule, The Pussycat Junction do not disclose Personal Data about you to any third party. By providing The Pussycat Junction with Personal Data, you however accept that The Pussycat Junction may use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- If it is necessary to share your Personal Data with a third party that is acting on The Pussycat Junction behalf to provide services and to enhance the experience of the Website and The Pussycat Junction services (i.e. third-party shipping, business analytics and customer support)
- To protect perceived rights, safety and property of The Pussycat Junction, our partners, users of the Websites and the public
- In accordance with legal and regulatory requirements.
Other than what is set forth above, The Pussycat Junction will notify you when Personal Data about you is shared with third-parties and you will have the opportunity to choose not to have The Pussycat Junction share such information.
4. Security Policy
The Pussycat Junction is committed to keeping your Personal Data secure against unauthorized access or use, alteration, unlawful or accidental destruction and accidental loss. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to your Personal Data. However, you should be aware that there is always some risk involved in transmitting information over the internet.
Privacy Contact Information